Phoenix in Trelawny, Jamaica is near Silver Grove and the survey below shows the
During the 1820's this was still a sugar estate and in 1840 the Jamaica Almanac reports that it consisted of 1690 acres and belonged to the heirs of Robert Burke. By 1865 it had been converted to a pen.
See Higman "Jamaica Surveyed" ( BUY a Copy).
See also the neighbouring estates: Gales Valley, Hampden, Dundee, Bounty Hall, Tilston, Silver Grove, Wakefield